Friday, May 29, 2009

Tuffy #2 ? Nope, it's Miss Molly! and family

We have been away from La Paz for a 10 day visit to California. This was blogged after our return.

It's been a week and a half since I lost my heart yet again. This time to a sweet young, near twin of Tuffy. Her name is Molly and she was rescued by Ron's mom, JoyDel, about a year and a half ago. What a great decision for both of them!! I have to say that I do believe that Molly is even more pampered than Tuffy was - hard to believe, I know. Her paperwork may not say Bichon Frese, but she is the epitome of what a Bichon looks like and has so many of the characteristics of a Bichon. These she shared with Tuffy and so often watching her reminded me of my precious time with Tuffy.

Molly does not know a stranger. Thankfully. I was able to spend lots of quality time holding her and petting and pampering her as she so deserves. She has quite a wardrobe for a California dog and seems to delight in dressing up before going out to meet her public. She gained 2 additions to her wardrobe while I was there - a yellow rain slicker and a black leather bomber jacket.
Molly never wants for a lap to sit on or a hand to pet and pamper her. She is cozy in Ron's lap here. She is obviously adored by her adopted family and provides many hours of loving adoration in return.


No comments: