Friday, January 18, 2008

Yoga With Annie




Since returning from the Sea of Cortez I have joined Annie's yoga group. We meet every morning at 8:30 in front of the Marina office. Annie, in the blue T-shirt, puts us through about an hours worth of stretching exercises, yoga poses and weight training. With the way Ron cooks such delectable meals every day an exercise routine is a must. And starts the day off right. What's more, while Annie puts us through our paces she also makes it fun. I have felt so much better, more limber, toned and stronger since starting with Annie. Poses that I thought were impossible or leg lifts that I could barely finish are no longer a problem. Though I admit the 'tree' and the corpse pose at the end of each session are still my favorites. Thanks Annie!

1 comment:

Ed Howard said...

Jane, I can't get a picture of you exercising in yoga to come up in my mind. Please have someone in your group to take one and include in your blog then I can believe it. Ed