Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sensing the Possibilities


Okay, I realize that this is now an old photo but it is a pretty typical photo. A good one to start this blog with. Obviously the man on the left is Ron Miller. He most generously allowed me to move onto his boat 'Argo' when my earlier plans on 'Tazmo' fell apart. That's another story however.

Ron had been living on land for a short time but a couple of months after I moved aboard 'Argo' in the Marina de La Paz, Ron asked me what I thought about his moving back aboard and the two of us take off cruising the Sea of Cortez!! Well, that's what I am here in Mexico for. To go cruising.


I am hoping to maybe recreate those emails that I sent out during our cruise of 77 days from August 23, 2007 till November 7, 2007. Not tonight however.

No comments: