Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Aug. 27, 2010 Annual Family Vacation - Starting at St. Louis

Friday afternoon we loaded up the Camry and headed out for our annual family vacation. We: Sue and Ed, my sister and brother-in-law, my Mom and me. Our vacation highlights were to be the Grand Ol' Opry in Nashville, Biltmore Estates in Asheville, NC, Savannah, Ga and Charleston, NC. More than 2000 miles in 10 days. It seemed to be a lot to attempt but we would make the most of it.

We got a head start by driving to St. Louis after Sue and Ed got off work. We got motel rooms and decided to take a little drive. I had never been to the Bass Pro Shop and as we spotted one just off the highway we headed over.


Maybe it wasn't up to the BassPro Shop in Springfield, Mo. but I was enchanted. Didn't buy anything but enjoyed it nonetheless.
Mom and the Grizzly at the BassPro Shop. We were off to a good start.

No comments: