Monday, October 26, 2009

Anastasia


Last Friday evening Ron and I went to 'The Art Shop' where our friend Frank Hills had the opening of an exhibit of his watercolors along with two other artists, Mario Fonseca and at Solem. What an incredible exhibit of incredible talent!
Also at the exhibit was my friend Anastasia shown at the right next to one of Frank's paintings. Anastasia has been in La Paz for almost 2 months now. She is originally is from St. Petersberg, Russia and is on her own to see the world!! She has a lot of courage and determination for someone of her tender age of 22. She is much admired by the cruising community who have come to know and care about her. She really is a very fine young woman! You go Girl!!

1 comment:

Casi Famoso said...

Jane..THanks for the nice words..
I started a BLOG per your suggestion, but I am stuck..
Wish you were here to give me a hand with it..